Perfect for small buildings and pods. We can design and build bespoke modular buildings that will be either in closed panel cells (structural insulated panels), or as finished modules.
We use a building system called TRADIS to construct our modules, and make all of our panels off-site at the PYC factory.
The design process will factor in planning aspects of your project; your budget; and energy aspirations. Examples of suitable buildings four our modular system would be chalets, garden rooms, and small / simple buildings.
There may be site constraints or other factors that would make modular (off-site) construction the better option. The benefits are that the build cost would be a fixed amount, and the designs would be value engineered from the outset.
- Initial Consultation
- Develop a brief and check planning requirements
- Design concept with build cost
- Final design with construction drawings for manufacture
- Off-site manufacture at PYC factory
- Delivery and erection on site